1.Driving license category "B".
2.The documents required to connect to the lease agreement
- 2.1-For citizen of Azerbaijan -valid identity card -valid driving license category B
- 2.2-For foreign citizens -valid passport -Approved the registration of the document in Azerbaijan Republic
- 2.3-Legal entities -copy of the certificate of incorporation -copy of the certificate of registration to the tax authority -power of attorney for signing the lease transfer and acceptance act of the car and other documents on behalf of the organizational -valid national passport of a person acting under power of attorney -valid driving license category "B" -details of the organization
- 2.4-additional drivers permitted to driving -the same set of documents, one for the main driver
3. Reservation and order of cars:
- 3.1 You can reservation car with phone (+99412) 541 25 05; (+99450) 222 03 33
- 3.2 Car reservation service is free
4. Registration of ordering
5. Get and return car.
- 5.1 Vehicle issued to the Lessee in good technical condition, clean, with a full tank fuel
- 5.2 The car back to the Tenant in clean form, with a full tank fuel, at the time and place specified in the contract (in the office of Lessor or otherwise pre-agreed location). When returning the car, not the past prewash having heavy dirt salon, a shortage of fuel, as well as returning it beyond the point of reception and issuing car with Lessee cancellation fee related services in the amount specified in the tariffs to the contract.
- 5.3 In case of return of the car for more than 2 hours after the agreed period, the Tenant in addition to the rent for the period of delay will pay Lessor a recompense in the amount specified in the tariffs to the contract
- 5.4 In case the vehicle is returned to the agreed contract period Lessor may apply to Ministry of Internal Affairs of Azerbaijan Republic with a statement about the theft of the car.
- 5.5 Receipt and return of the vehicle confirmed the signing of the act of issuing reception, which recorded the external and internal condition of the vehicle, visible and obvious damage (if any), purity exterior and interior, the fuel level sensor on the testimony at the time of receipt and return.
- 5.6 Deposit made by the Lessee at the time of concluding the contract, the Lessee returns minus the cost of any additional under the contract.
6. Restrictions on the movement:
- 6.1 Lessor leases the vehicle on operating conditions in Baku and regions of Azerbaijan, which is reflected in the lease agreement. Car operation outside designated forbidden areas in the contract
7. Operating Conditions:
- 7.1 Tenant must not use the vehicle for the purposes for which it was not designed. Tenant must not use the car for towing vehicles, racing and off-road driving, driver education, etc., as well as in any other manner contrary to the current legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Do not drive in a tipsy case , drugs or any other intoxication.
- 7.2 The lessee is obliged to take all possible measures to prevent the management of leased car persons not entitled to it and not specified in the contract as additional drivers.
- 7.3 The lessee is obliged to ensure the safety of vehicles during his lifetime. During the period of non-use of the vehicle should be placed on a guarded parking.
- 7.4 Lessee at his own expense, to refueling the car, timely inspection and maintenance at the required level of engine oil, coolant, windshield washer fluid, tire pressure, as well as keep them in good condition car.
- 7.5 Prohibits any action to repair or vehicle modifications, repair, replacement, and its separate components without the written permission of the lessor. Tenant will be fully liable for missing or damaged components and accessories.